AL AMARA CRUSHERS L.L.C. has successfully established itself as a one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of rocks and aggregates for asphalt, concrete products, marine and infrastructure construction works.
The main activities of Al Amara Crushers L.L.C. is quarry operations and crusher works, and the company is supplying various sizes of gabbro rock for building constructions, shoreline, breakwater and road projects. The company has started quarry operations in 2008.The existing rock quarries crushers located in Khanfaria-2, Masfout-Ajman and Siji- Al Fujairah, is suitably located to meet the demand of rocks & rock products to various projects in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
The Al Amara Crushers LLC commenced its operations in 2008 at Al Khanfaria-2 (Muzeirah), Ajman near Hatta Oman an area of 2017985.17 Sqm with 05 numbers of mountains. As of date, for the past 12 Years, this unit has quarried one mountains of area the quarry has still more 4 number of mountains (20 mil of reserves) to be quarried for the upcoming 12 Years.
Al Amara Crushers LLC commenced operations in 2020 July at Siji – Al Fujairah an existing quarries (Old Al Shaali Crushers) an area of 769973.00 Sqm with 04 numbers of mountains.
These s Quarries are well positioned to take advantage of the prime quality natural raw materials that are available in the Emirate of Ajman (Hatta Oman border) and Siji in the Emirates of Fujairah, from where the products are transported throughout the Middle East & other Countries
AL AMARA CRUSHERS LLC recognises that the maintenance of quality standards in all activities is the key to our success and reputation. The company is therefore committed to a policy to provide a service which fulfils the requirements and expectations of our customers in all ways and also where necessary meets with regulatory requirements.In order to achieve this commitment, a documented quality management system which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 has been established in which the Management is responsible for determining measurable objectives for customer satisfaction and the aspirations of the company.
The company aims to ensure:
- Quality checking at every stage.
- To become Zero complaint organization on our services on 2016 and onwards.
- Immediate action upon customer complaints within 24 hours.
- Determination of external and internal issues that are relevant to it purpose and strategic direction
- Adoption of update know how for the enhancement of performance.
- To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
- To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
- That trained and competent personnel are available focusing at all times on customers’ needs and expectations
- To meet all legal requirements.
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
- To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
- To seek feedback from our clients as to the level of quality delivered.
To be the preferred manufacturer & supplier aggregates and rock products for use in asphalt, concrete, infrastructure construction and marine works. To exceed customer expectations by continually setting the highest standards in quality, safety & environmental aspects.