- Quality checking at every stage.
- To become Zero complaint organization on our services on 2016 and onwards.
- Immediate action upon customer complaints within 24 hours.
- Determination of external and internal issues that are relevant to it purpose and strategic direction
- Adoption of update know how for the enhancement of performance.
- To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
- To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
- That trained and competent personnel are available focusing at all times on customers’ needs and expectations
- To meet all legal requirements.
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
- To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
- To seek feedback from our clients as to the level of quality delivered.
Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
AL AMARA CRUSHERS L.L.C shall commit and ensure the Health and Safety of its employees, visitors and the community at large and protect the physical environment in which the company activities are carried out.
The Management and Staff of AL AMARA CRUSHERS L.L.C shall:
- Implement a HSE management system conforming to OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2015 and strive to its continual improvement
- Identify and control the process and product effectively.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Ensure the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our actions.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legal laws and other requirements.
- Identify the hazards assess and manage those risks
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the (HSE) management system.
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt best practice on waste management.
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
- Ensure that the company’s HSE policy is well communicated to all interested parties concerned.
SAFETY ON SITE:
- The following objectives are identified in order to create a positive approach to construction health, safety and protection of the environment.
- To avoid all personal injuries during the execution of the Project in line with the “Zero Accident” philosophy.
- To ensure that all personnel employed on the Project are competent to carry out their designated tasks safely.
- To create positive health, safety and environment attitudes and perceptions at all levels of the Project organization, and to raise health safety and environment awareness in general
- To implement a training programme that supports the achievement of personnel competency in relation to Health, Safety and Environment.
- To complete the blasting without incurring any significant property damage to permanent equipment or temporary facilities.
- To complete the blasting with minimum avoidable impact upon the surrounding environment.
- To implement a hierarchy of communication forums that ensures that safety concerns can be raised and addressed at all levels of the organization.
- To introduce a method of motivating good safety and environmental performance which shall include the use of commendation, as well as correction, techniques.